Thursday, February 11, 2010

Still here...

But only a week until I'm home again! Jonah has a fever today, so we've been lazy all day, but hopefully its just teething. He's been having lots of naps and baby tylenol, so hopefully he'll be feeling himself again soon. Very soon, because saturday and sunday I'm spending with Heather and Charlotte (2 bffs) in Bellingham, having girl time, going shopping, spending saturday night with Heather and her single friends having an anti-Valentines party. And I can go too because I am away from my hubby, so I can sulk about it. It's been a fun 10 days so far. Spending time with Sara, getting some good crochet in, watching Jonah and Seth like each other sometimes, and not so much the other part of the time :) It's hilarious to watch them interact and see how jealous and grumpy they get, with Seth bullying Jonah sometimes because he can walk and Jonah can't.

Only one week to go and I can rush home to Derek and spend 2 days with him before he has to go back into work. These 7 days better go by quick!

2 comments:

becky rigby said...

I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself. That's fun that you get to see Heather and Charlotte. I saw the sad picture of Jonah after his blowout. =( I've never seen him so unhappy. He probably just misses Derek like you do. See you soon!

Kourtney said...

Glad to hear that you are have an enjoyable time. I love the picture of the family.