Saturday, February 26, 2011

Baby boy!

Daddy took Jonah to breakfast this morning with grandpa and I'm supposed to be sleeping in, but I couldn't. So here's a birthday tribute post.

Happy Birthday, Jonah! You are 2 years old today! Here you are on the day you were born.
Security Photo 2/26/09

I can't believe how long ago that feels. You had the most beautiful dark hair. And your daddy documented everything they did in the hospital. And you can just hear the love in his voice whenever he speaks. And not too long after you turned into the toe-headed little boy you are today.

Here you are at just a year
One year Jonah


And this is you today
Turtles


We love you always and forever. I hope you have a good birthday! Love you sweet boy.

5 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

Happy Birthday, Jonah!!

Sam and Melissa said...

I can't believe he is 2! I still remember seeing him at church when he was so teenie tiny. What a cutie. We miss you guys!

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

Hey! Your little boy is super cute! What an adorable and fun family you seem to be.. and if you know Jenna Miller and she approves.. well then you MUST be TOP NOTCH!! hehe:)
Thanks for looking in on my blog. I wish you all the luck in the world with your second birth and homebirthing endeavors! Let me know if you have any questions!

LyddieGal said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Jonah!
And congrats on number two!

Chic on the Cheap

Kourtney said...

He is so cute. It is so crazy how fast time goes. 2 already that is fast.