Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Interesting day today...

Baby face!

Everything was normal. Went to my 20 week baby appointment. Baby's good, baby's healthy, so yay there!

I came home, did all the normal things you do. Couldn't make dinner because we're canning, so I ordered chinese. On the way there, just down the hill from my house, I was T-Boned by another driver! They were turning left, they didn't look for me and BAM! So, we were getting all that figured out. Turns out she doesn't have insurance and so her car was impounded, and I felt bad for her because she said she was on her way to pick up her kids from day care. But she also told me she had insurance. So I'm not sure exactly what is true. Anyway, while the police were getting things figured out, Derek and I were talking on the sidewalk, and I look over and I see a familiar face. I call "Anne Marie!" at her, she turns and it's her! One of my roommates from my first summer semester at BYU-I. She lives right down the street from me! She didn't remember me or recognize me, but I'm blaming that on the pregnancy (makes you scatter brained) and it's been 3 years since she's seen me. So, even though I got into an accident (there is now a large dent in Derek's drivers side backseat door) it was a blessing to run into her. She's also pregnant, but is due in December.

Awesome, awesome day!

3 comments:

becky rigby said...

I heard he's still got all the boy parts... so that's good. Have a fantastic Thursday, and don't forget today is Marci's birthday. :)

Cara Rigby said...

That totally sucks...HATE car accidents espicially with people who aren't insured. Yay for your ultrasound!

Unknown said...

By the way, I do still wear the stuff you got me :) It doesn't stay on long, but I wear it :)