Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Attack of the giant bellied woman!

So, apparently I must really be starting to show, because I've had like, 4 people comment on my belly, ask me when I'm due. It's kinda nice to have it acknowledged because I'm proud of it. So this young guy comes up, does his transaction, asks me when I'm due, I'm happy to share, so I say "March" and he says "Oh really? My wife's due in March and she's just starting to show."

HA!

So apparently I'm huge. I just thought it was funny. He was a nice guy, good intentions I'm sure, but it just didn't come out as nice as he wanted it to probably. My excuse is, at my last appointment my midwife did tell me that I'm a little bit big for how far along I am. No change in my due date or anything. But I'm sure his little wife will start to get bigger. It's just a part of it :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Some of the things people say to pregnant women I just can't believe! You look great! :)

Unknown said...

I always wanted to look really big when I got pregnant, you should be happy! Haha. Did you Sarah Linde is pregnant?!?!

Aynna banahna said...

She is? Well, at least I win that one! HAHA!

Unknown said...

Haha I was totally gonna say something like that, but decided not to, so it's funny you did!

Aynna banahna said...

everything is a competition, apparently :)