Monday, November 17, 2008

I know you're all dying to know

Why I haven't posted in a while. Sorry guys, just haven't really had anything to say. Derek and I went to the Steel Train show last tuesday, and there's pictures from that, but by the time I get home, I just really don't want to do anything on the computer.

Everything's going well. Derek's still looking for a much better job. His basically sucks. I have leftover curly hair from church yesterday. It looks much better after slept on. I don't feel as ridiculous anymore.

And I am now obsessed/inspired/delighted by this:



You should read it, she's awesome

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your hair was really cute on Sunday, :) I don't know why you felt ridiculous!... Derek's job sucks? That's too bad. What doesn't he like about it? He gets to work with Caleb and Justin!... Justin likes his job I'm pretty sure. At least that's what he tells me :).