Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer time...



My family has been in town from last weekend. This monday and tuesday, my parents and Jonah, and I went to Bear Lake and took residence in one of their Worldmark condo's. My dad has been trying to pass a kidney stone since sunday, when he had the attack. So, there wasn't a whole lot going on. We hung out, ate yummy food, watched movies. Mom and I got the chance to go swimming with Jonah, which he loved. He was kicking his legs and paddling his arms. And on the last day, we got some time to play on the beach on the way out. Thanks mom and dad for the fun time! Jonah really enjoyed himself!

1 comment:

Kourtney said...

Bear Lake is so fun. I am glad you were able to be wiht family. SOrry to hear about your dad I hope he feels better that can be paninful