Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!


Festive Halloween french toast! We had some pumpkin bread (just the look, not the flavor) soup bowls we've had in our freezer from Great Harvest from last season. And I honestly don't love eating soup out of them. So we've been making sandwiches out of them and were able to make some delicious french toast out of it in the spirit of the season!



And Jonah loved it with the nutella and syrup on top






Jonah was dressed up as Babe the Blue Ox. I made the jumpsuit myself and just had to show you the back with the tail





All of us dressed up together. Derek is Paul Bunyon, Jonah is Babe the Blue Ox, and I am the Tree. There's Derek chopping me down!

We went to our wards trunk or treat and then after went to a friends house to help pass out candy. All in all, it was a good night. And Jonah really had a good time trick or treating. He wasn't shy about reaching in to the candy bowl to get what he wanted. It just keeps getting more fun as he gets older.

3 comments:

Buckwheat said...

My favorite part of the post (the little blue tail is a close second) is how enthusiastic you look about the prospect of being chopped down. You should do a google image search for the Stanford mascot; that's what you made me think of.

David and Melissa said...

What the?! That is the greatest idea! I tried to think of creative costumes for 3 but didn't get anywhere! Props!

LyddieGal said...

You three are adorable together! I love your halloween costumes, and when families dress up in a theme. so cute.

Chic on the Cheap