Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Memories, all alone in the moonlight....

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Pam said...

I believe I have only met you once. But I remember it was at Grandma Jolleys for Thanksgiving pie, and I thought it was so wonderful how you and Derek were so excited to have children some day. I remember thinking how you two looked at each other and instantly thought what a great match you were. Your smile was so warm and engaging, and I wished that we lived in utah so that I could get to know you and all of the other cousin-in-laws better.

becky rigby said...

This memory is more about Derek... but because of you. :) I remember when you and Derek first began talking to each other. He would use our computer and every time he would get off he would be so giddy. He would show me the music and pictures you had on your myspace and tell me that he could already tell you were such an awesome girl. You two were meant for each other!!!

Aynna banahna said...

I like that one. It's cute to hear from other people's perspectives how giddy, as you say, he was about me. I think I remember him talking to me on the phone too from your guys house. For hours, out in his car. He told me so :) Those were nice times