Tuesday, December 16, 2008

No more early mornings!

So, on saturday night, we went to go decorate our table for the ward Christmas party and I forgot the camera at home, and I wanted to take a picture, so we had a bit of time to kill, so we went home and at that same stupid intersection someone hit me at in October, Derek was coming to a stop, and there was ice and so when the tires hit, we slid, no stopping, right into the curb. Bending the crap out of his axle or something. So for the last 2 mornings I've had to drive Derek over to Caleb's to get his carpool at around 5:45. No fun. It's hard enough right now for me to get to sleep in the first place, so trying to fall back asleep takes about as long as the amount of sleep I would be getting if I was able to get to sleep right away. Boo. So if his car is not done at the shop today, Caleb, you can start picking him up. You're up anyway :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bummer dude :( I'm definitely not a morning person. I've been trying to get up at 7am and be at the gym by 7:30, but it's been more like 8am and gym at 8:30. Which in my opinion is still good! I miss you by the way, I need to come visit you!

Aynna banahna said...

I miss you too! I wish I could have come up for the holidays, but if you get a chance or opportunity to come down after march, you definitely should :) Because I will have a cute baby for you to cuddle with. And I can cuddle with both of you! I hope you and your cute hubby are doing well

Michelle said...

I agree :) that's way too early to make a pregnant women wake up!