Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fashion blogger swap?

Found this through another fashion blog I follow and I kinda want to go. But it's hard to look at non-maternity clothes and gauge what size you may be after you have the baby and how long it would take you to fit into it again. And Provo is kind of a trek for me. It's over an hour away. Also, a few of the fashion bloggers I follow are going to be there, and it would be cool to say to them "Hi! I love your blog and your style. Do you have any tips for me?"

So should I do it? Should I go?

2 comments:

Diana Smith said...

YES! Come! Its going to be a blast, I am pregnant too and have the same dilemma...but there are going to be some awesome ladies there.

Heather Feather said...

You should come! If anything you can always use the clothes for the fabric! Mostly it's awesome getting together with girls and talk!