Sunday, June 26, 2011

Scripture

My husband and I teach Sunday School for the youth in our ward and in today's lesson was a verse from the New Testament. And it just made me so happy to read and feel so right in my decision to have a baby naturally.

St. John 16:21: A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.


And of course this doesn't only apply to having a boy, but just the joy she feels to have this child and the immediate love you feel for this little miracle. I mean, there has been so much research and study done that shows that having a baby naturally increases your bonding and your success at breastfeeding, which also increases the bonding with your baby. It's just such a wonderful thing to know that I made the choice to do it the right way.

No comments: