Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunday, bloody sunday!

I love lazy weekends with Derek. We didn't do much, made a bit of extra money, him by plasma, me by modeling. It seems that a day before I actually do it, I get really nervous and self conscious and then I get there and I'm not nervous at all. I get a bit sweaty, but it's kinda hard not to under those lights. We went to the greek festival and spent way to much on yummy greek food, but I feel it was worth it. And then I cleaned up the house a bit, baked some cookies while Derek worked on his interview project all weekend. Both saturday and sunday night he was up until 2 in the morning. Ok on saturday, bad on sunday considering he left for work at about 6:30, and when he jumped in bed, let out a wicked fart that smelled so bad it woke me up, "You smell like poo!" Yuck, yuck! But we're hoping and praying that this job works out and he won't have to work for crappy LHM anymore. Richest, but sickest man in UT. All his money and he can't even fix his eating habits to help him with his diabetes. **My mom has type 2 diabetes and ever since she found out she has worked with a dietician to fix her eating and exercise habits, instead of just copping out and getting a bunch of surgery. **Whateve.

Sunday ate dinner with Gma Jolley after going through all of her crawl space stuff. Some pretty sweet stuff in there. She's such a sweet lady for cooking and sharing her dinner with us. Very bullheaded and stubborn, but it's not changing any time soon. And I love my visiting teaching companion and teachees. They're all so great! I leave at 7 PM and don't get home until 9:30. It's nice to have friends. Although now I totally covet Hailey's awesome apartment above Great Harvest! Oh well

P.S. Derek and I really need a new camera! I want to document this pregnancy, so if anyone see's any good deal on some canon powershot digital elph's, let me know.

8 comments:

fotochikyo said...

I really didn't think the swear words were that bad honestly. I've heard worse. I loved when James Franco said "f the police" loved itttt.

becky rigby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aynna banahna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
becky rigby said...

That makes hy heart hurt to think of Derek giving plasma. :( That's cool you've been modeling again. Where are you doing it at?

Aynna banahna said...

I do it at WSU about once a month. Earns us a bit of extra cash for the month. Derek does his plasma, I do the modeling occasionally.

becky rigby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aynna banahna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.