Thursday, September 18, 2008

This looked like fun

What is his name? Michael Derek Rigby. But don't call him Mike, he's Derek :)
How long have you been married? A year in 2 weeks
How long did you date? About 6 months before we got married.
How old is he? Almost 23
How old are you? 21
Who eats more sweets? I think we both eat about the same I think, but my excuse is I'm pregnant :)
Who said I love you first? Derek, the first time we met in person. It was a little overwhelming, but then I realized it was true for me too
Who is taller? Derek
Who can sing better? We're both good singers, but I have a little more training. So I guess me
Who is smarter? Derek. I don't feel I'm very smart
Who does the laundry? We both do
Who does the dishes? We both do
His guilty pleasure? He likes my silly chick flicks and he indulges me in them
Who mows the lawn? We don't mow our own lawn, but he does most of the yard work. He mows his parents lawn when they need it
Besides you, who is his best friend? Both Jordan's. Miller and Holloman
Who cooks dinner? Both. But more so me
Who drives? He does. He's calmer than me
Who is more stubborn? We're both stubborn, but I'm probably more so. He's a bit more relaxed I think
Who kissed who first? We kissed each other. We had been resisting and hesitating, but we did. But I held his hand first
Who asked who out first? He found me on myspace, so I guess it was him first.
Who proposed? Derek, but I knew it was coming
Who has more siblings? Him, only by 2 though
Who wears the pants? We wear the funny zipper kind. He wears the top shorts, and I wear the legs
What is your favorite thing about him? Every little bit about him. He's the person I most feel comfortable with and we're goofy together and we're best friends

No comments: