Tuesday, September 9, 2008

utahhousingfacts.com

So, I keep hearing this ad on the radio that if you bought your house in the last year, you're eligible for a $7,500 tax credit, which you eventually have to pay back at like $500 extra in taxes for the next few years, but whatever. So I went to the above website to research it, and Derek and I qualify for everything, except I think we closed on our house in the very first part of April and the dates for qualification are April 9, 2008-July 9, 2009. I really want to qualify for this tax credit! You know what I could do with that? It'd be like a little Home Equity Loan where I could update my kitchen and do all these little improvements around the house, and get ready for the baby and everything. I really want to find a loophole to be eligible!!! Cross your fingers

P.S. That's my anorexic baby on the left. It totally looks it! I'm not a terrible mother, I swear

No comments: