Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 for 30 start!

I am stoked to start the 30 for 30 challenge tomorrow. Only problem is right now I am visiting my family in WA and only have about 6 of my shirts, 2 of my shoes, and like 2 cardigans. But it's only until this saturday. Then I'll be back home to all my clothes. And I'm afraid I'll do all the easy, basic stuff first. And then run out of ideas. Uh-oh. Let's hope my imagination stays fresh and I'm not doing anything too difficult to mix all together. And am stoked to have a new nautical shirt to wear that I bought on saturday, so I'm replacing the old one that was way too small! Both Gap shirts. Oh, how I miss working there. Visited my old manager. Well, you'll see tomorrow what I put together. Wish me luck! And am excited for the new followers. WELCOME! I hope you bring more people with you.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

This is late... But GOOD LUCK! You are brave to do this. I'm excited to see the results!