Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Finally!

Ok, so I've been in my hometown, WA since last friday and have not been able to post any of my outfit photo's since I've been here, so I'm gonna give you a recap of the last 3 days. Please forgive my tardiness.

Day 1! Monday November 8th, 2010


Cardigan-Grey Ruffle, Charlotte Russe 2010; Top-Nautical, Gap (I actually bought this saturday and switched out my other nautical style shirt)2010;Pants-Skinny Jeans, Old Navy; 2010Shoes-Boots, Blowfish 2010


Day 2: Tuesday November 9th, 2010


Scarf-AE 2010; Sweater-Grey Pullover, KMART 2005; Pants-Old Navy 2010; Shoes-TOMS 2010


Day 3: Wednesday November 10th, 2010


Cardigan-Blue&White Boyfriend, Wet Seal 2009; Top-Sequin Tank; Macy's 2010; Skirt-Polka Dot, Clothing Exchange (Merona) 2010 (don't know actual manufacturer's date);Tights-Old Navy 2006; Socks-Gap 2006; Shoes-Blowfish 2010


So that's it for the last few days. On monday and today I was actually wearing a different shirt for like the first bit of the day, then they got food and spit up on, so I changed into something different. It was actually the same shirt both days. I am really enjoying myself so far, but feel like I've already used the easy things and hope I don't run out of ideas. It's fun to see everyone else's compilations so far too. Can't wait to go the whole 30 days!

1 comment:

LyddieGal said...

Looks like you are off to a good start! Love monday and the new top - good luck with the challenge!

Chic on the Cheap