Saturday, November 20, 2010

Clean up, clean up

Derek and I had a rigorous day of clean up. We organized, moved furniture around. I now have my own craft/sewing desk! My own place to put things. Derek got himself a drafting table, so I got the desk he was using and now have my own place. First project, curtains for the kitchen! I have this amazing fabric(I'm pretty sure it's vintage)that I got from Grandma Jolley's house after she passed away.

Anyway, it's hard enough as a stay at home mom finding reasons to dress up. But especially when you're having a cleaning day. But I did manage to get dressed for the few errands I ran today. Not dressed up, but dressed. Don't expect too much :)

Day 10: Saturday November 20th, 2010
November 20th
Jacket: Gap 2006; Top: Rocky Votolato T, concert 2006; Pants: Old Navy 2010; Shoes: Blowfish 2010
I'm so glad I finally broke these boots in. Took a little bit, but now it's done, they are so completely comfortable! I am so glad I bought these.


Day 9: Friday November 19th, 2010
November 19th
Top: Black Lace Cutout, Thrifted 2010; Layered Top: Borrowed; Pants: Old Navy 2010; Shoes: Gold flats, Target 2008


Shirt detail
Showing the detail with the pink color pop through


Also, I had some luck at the grocery store. I was able to get all this:Coupon awesomeness

For $3.72. It was $0.88 for the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and $1.49 for the Cocoa Puffs after buying 4. I had a $2/3 boxes of General Mills Cereal. So all that cereal cost me $2.13. That's just over $0.50 a box. The milk was $0.99 a gallon, limit 2, so I bought two and didn't even have to give up my coupon. I'll be using it again soon, you can believe that. The mozzarella was $4.29. And I had a $7 rewards, which I did not have to spend $700 to get. I love coupons. So after taxes and coupons, $3.72. It always makes me feel good when I can do that. Yay me!

No comments: