Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tri-City Trip

Just a montage of pictures from my trip. Enjoy.

Showing some nip

Jonah likes Grandma's glasses

Issac sleeping

Made this hat

Issac and I
I crocheted this hat for Isaac while watching TV one night.

Cheesing it for the camera

Model boy
He's my little model!

Fell asleep in the car

Enjoying his yogurt

Grandma's glasses
He was always finding Grandma's glasses and putting them on and walking around the house.

Chicken and Portabello Ravioli

Charlotte at Bella Italia

Charlotte and I
Bella Italia is amazing! I always try and make it a point to go when I'm in town. And it's always incredible! And it's always fun to go with Charlotte because she introduced me to it Valentine's Day 2007 or so. We had no boyfriends, no dates, so we went out with each other. And it's one of the best Valentine's days of my life.

Nathan sits on Jonah's head
This is actually a screen shot from a video I took. And I didn't notice it until I was showing Derek all the pictures and things and he's the one who pointed it out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad I got to see you! I love you!