Monday, December 13, 2010

2 more done

And only one more to go! There's a lot of pressure to do REALLY well on my last outfit. It would be funny just to pile everything on, but that's not really possible. Maybe I should just try for as many as I possibly can. Go out with a bang. I'm excited to get to the rest of the clothes in my closet. Like I said the other day, just really keep track of what I'm wearing from now on. Try and dress it up a little. Even if I'm just wearing t-shirts and jeans. Which is honestly my favorite style as it is. Ellen Page is my style icon. Simple, tomboyish, adorable. My kind of gal.
Style icon
Love


Anyway. Here's what I've worn the last 2 days.
Day 28:Sunday, December 12th, 2010
Day 28: December 12th, 2010
Day 28: Bottom half
Cardigan: Wet Seal 2009; Top: Target 2010; Pants: ON 2010; Socks: Gap 2006; Shoes: ON 2005. I stayed home from church yesterday because Jonah was sick, so no skirts. Too bad.

Day 29:Monday, December 13th, 2010
29: December 13th, 2010
Top: Thrifted 2010; Sweater: Hand me down; Belt: ON 2010; Pants: ON 2010; Shoes: Target 2008; Earrings: Gift

Today's outfit isn't really my style, but I'm just trying to get done. Right now I'm not super worried about it. Derek and I went a little crazy today while out looking for gifts and such. We bought another Wii controller at Costco, came with a nunchuk and the built in motion plus for only $50. That's $10 less if you were to buy them separately. Went to Savers and Big Lots looking for movies and books for other people, but just came home with stuff for ourselves. Whoops. But it's good stuff.

IScore!

Left to Right: Brick ($5); 3 Ninjas Kick Back ($3 for Derek's threadless secret santa); Shopgirl ($3. I've been trying to get my hands on this from the library, but haven't been able to yet. Guess I won't have to anymore); Buenas Noches Luna ($0.69-for Jonah); Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close ($3); Everything is Illuminated ($3. Wish we had been able to find the movie too) Merry Christmas to us! We're not very good at buying things separately and surprising each other later. But I bought something Derek doesn't even know about yet. So ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love Ellen Page's style too. seriously, she's so put together without trying. love it. and PS: Cameron Diaz?? no way. you're way too cute for that weirdo. i don't much care for her either;)
Yours Mine and Ours