Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bieber (#18, 19, 20)

Today I was Justin Bieber. My hair, my outfit. But I tried something different. That's what counts, right?

Day 20: Saturday December 4th, 2010
20: December 4th, 2010
Button-up: Thrifted 2010 (Mens AE); Top: Gap 2006; Pants: ON 2010; Shoes: Blowfish 2010

Day 19: Friday December 3rd 2010
19: December 3rd, 2010
Top: Thrifted 2010 (DKNY); Tank: Downeast 2009; Pants: ON 2010; Shoes: Vintage

Day 18: Saturday November 27th, 2010
18: November 27th, 2010. Rigby Thanksgiving
Cardigan: Wet Seal 2009; Top: 99 Luftballoons, Threadless 2010; Pants: ON 2010; Shoes: Toms 2010

Ok, thats from last week. But I didn't get a chance to take a picture at the time, so Derek's cousin took it. It was at a family Thanksgiving we had. So, I did dress up. It's just late now.

So, 20 down. 10 to go. At this rate I'll hopefully be done by the 14th. I have 2 more bigger things to dress up for in that time, so yay!

When it rains it pours. Derek went to the dentist and found out he has to have a root canal. And our insurance won't cover it. And I have an appointment on January 7th and I'm afraid it's going to be the same thing for me. It's going to cost thousands. And now our car is having electrical problems. Our headlights won't work even after we replaced them. So now we have to take it into the shop Monday. It seems like every time we get on track, paying off our debts, something always comes up that puts us back to the beginning. What's the point of paying your insurance monthly if when you need it they won't pay up? Money grubbers.

It's not all bad though. Big news is Jonah's now been sleeping through the night for the last week! All by himself. Not asleep when I lay him down and he just goes to sleep and then wakes up in the morning. It's been a blessing and relief. Do you know what this means? He's no longer kicking me in the back in the middle of the night. I have time to myself at night and don't have to worry about him waking up and having to get him back to sleep. I can get a babysitter and Derek and I can go on actual dates, late into the night.

Bonus Pictures
Bonus picture!

Snow days


P.S. Smith's is having their coupon roundup Sunday(tomorrow)-Wednesday. Get the details here

No comments: