Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I dressed up yesterday too

But didn't get a picture. I could just tell you. Would that make this outfit 23? I dunno. I wore my blue turtleneck shown here, my jeans as always, and my ON flats shown here

Exciting stuff though! I actually sold the hat pictured here. Not the exact same one, but she requested it in the same color. So, if you're interested, I can always make one for you. In whatever color you choose. My yarn collection has grown.

Day 22Tuesday December 7th, 2010
22: December 7th, 2010

Details
Sweater: Hand me down; Tank: ON 2010; Pants: ON 2010; Shoes: Target 2008


I traded out the WAKE T-shirt for the sweater worn today. A little more versatile and I figured an unworn item should be traded for one I actually want to wear.

1 comment:

Kourtney said...

Love the shoes so cute